Monday 28 January 2008

Tutorial Feedback

Advice that I was given at my tutorial.

1.) I need to add a quote in my title
2.) I also need to add quotes in my introduction
3.) I need to incorporate a representation theory into my intro and say that all representations are constructed
4.) I need to talk more about stereotyping – what is a stereotype, how do they work, why are they used.
5.) I need to make specific links with my text and others (such as the firm which I have already researched)
6.) Alcohol statistics about hooliganism and how they sensationalize this. Talk about the relationship between violence and number of films produced.
7.) I need to elaborate on the issue of masculinity
8.) Mention the history of hooliganism and the violence genre as a whole. (Could refer to football factory)
9.) What conventions are being used here
10.) Talk about the genre theory and how it works. Repetition VS variation (Altman/Neale)
11.) Write in more detail and expression
12.) What the film offers (Escapism etc.)
13.) The firm – British social realism, if it links to green street immensely

No comments: