Monday 25 February 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment - 3 - I'm doing O.K & am trying my best to improve from my previous evaluation

Effort - 3 - I am putting in more effort in the lesson than before

Punctuality - 4 - Sometimes late, sometimes absent

Submission and quality of homework - 1 - I always have my homework done

Ability to work independently - 2 - Most lessons we work is independantly anyway

Quality of writing - 3 - Quality is O.K, I put a lot of effort into my coursework

Organisation of Media folder - 3 - I don't bring it in but it is organized

Oral contributions in class - 2 - I'm improving on this since my last evaluation

Contribution to the debate team - 2 - I am doing research for my group and am keeping in touch with them.

Extra-curricular work (film projects etc.) - 3 - Don't do much but I film at home sometimes and edit on the software.

Standard of Module 5 blog - 1 - Up to date!

Standard of Module 6 blog - 1 - Up to date!


ebi: Improve on extra- curricular activities
: Arrive on time
: Bring folder in lessons

www: blog standards
: contribution in class
: homework

No comments: