Sunday 7 October 2007

...Delicious Links...


BBC - Violent Sport
This link will help me to see where the violence linked to sports comes from and which other sports also have violence in them so that I can compare them to football.

Rotten Tomato Reviews
This page gives me the chance to look at reviews written on the film 'Green Street', that I am studying. They are various opinions on the film which is useful to help me focus on the authenticity of the representation of football hooligans.

Empire - Football Factory

This link is useful for me to research the movie 'The Football Factory' that links into my study of football hooliganism. It provides me with reviews and key information to look into.

Empire - Green Street
This is a link that will provide me with research into 'Green Street'.

Youtube - Liverpool VS Man United (1985)
A video showing how hooliganism used to be in 1985. This will give me other visual aids for my research.

IMDB

This site has the great information that I will be needing to research into all the films that I am studying.

Wikipedia
This is most important as it has alot of information about my subject. It provides me with SHEP context that links to my study.

Total Film
This is a review this time about the movie's DVD, it is key to my research as it has equal information about all the films that I will need to look into.

ALLUC
I can view my film on this site as I do my work in order to gain relevent info and check things over.


Wider Context - Philip Alan
This site will help me to study in depth with the wider context and it is key to my study and to the module.

No comments: