Monday 22 October 2007

*Self Evaluation*

Attainment - C
So far this year I think that I have been successful in improving my blog by doing independant research and this links in with my improvement in class also.

Effort - 3
I do think that I have made good effort in the course so far, but I do feel that I could push myself more.

Punctuality - 4
I do beleive that my attendance to lessons hasn't been consistant, however I am never late to lessons.


Submission and quality of homework - 2
I have been completeing all the tasks set on the Macguffin blog, but there have been times when there's been technical problems, but in the end I manage to work round them.


Ability to work independently - 2
I am very capable of working independantly in class and outside of class, expecially in this module as it is an independant study.

Quality of writing - 2
I have immensly improved in my writing skills since last term and have also added alot of detail to my blog. There is however always room for more improvement!

Organisation of Media folder - 2
My media folder is always organised and I do bring all the correct things to lessons, but sometimes I may forget a few plastic folders at home as I may be working from them.

Oral contributions in class - 4
I think that I should be more vocal in lessons and say more of what is on my mind but I tend not to which I think is my downpoint, but there are times when I do speak up even though it's not very often.


Standard of Module 5 blog - 2
I've added alot of detail into my module 5 blog and have kept upto date with the tasks set. But I think I need to do a little bit more independant research.

Standard of Module 6 blog - 1
So far there hasn't been much work to do on this blog but I have done what was set.

No comments: