Sunday 25 November 2007

10 Links...


Website: This is an article about the outcome of a football riot in Italy and how it led to a death of a civilian. This relates to my study because it shows the effects that hooliganism has on society.

Website: This is useful to me because it has pictures of football riot events at various matches and can give me a visual insight to what it's really like.

Website: This website gives me the chance to see the various types of representations and stereotypes linked to the group that I am studying.

Website: This is a blog that is based on 'The Football Factory' by a previous student and it will be useful with my study because it is based on a very similar text and has a lot of detail to help me compare as I am also looking into 'The Football Factory' for an extra text in my study.

Website: This is a news website that has loads of articles to help me with my insight into the reality of football hooliganism and how the media report it so that I can see how people themselves perceive it.

Website: This websites links other countries into football hooliganism. Here there are some comments also being made by people to help me see the two sides of it. The media VS The people...

Website: This is a look into how hooliganism can be stopped and avoided ... It has plenty of comments that show the views of normal people towards this type of violence.

Website: This website shows the way that representations of hooligans in the media are sometimes offensive to the public because they are inaccurate and invalid.

Website: This is a website that shows the different football teams and their firms and is useful because it shows how widespread it actually is.

Website: This shows me the history of football violence and also how it originated and by whom. This will help me because it lets me know hoe it has changed over time.

No comments: